The Y is a founding nonprofit organization, offering health, hope, and opportunity:
- Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for their children to stay active, be engaged, and learn positive values.
- Children and teens play and develop self-confidence while feeling accepted and supported.
- Former foster kids and homeless young people receive assistance with housing, employment, life skills, and other resources to learn and work.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests, and learn how to live healthier.
- Families in crisis due to mental health, child abuse, neglect, or substance abuse receive support and resources from licensed counselors.
- People from all backgrounds and walks of life come together to volunteer and help strengthen their community.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, the Y provides crucial programs and services to more than 230,000 people every year. With the help of generous donors, we are able to provide more than 250 homeless youth safe, stable housing, 115,000 healthy meals to school-age youth, and more than $9.5 million in financial assistance to more than 27,000 people to ensure everyone has a chance to succeed and belong at the Y.